Care tips For Nylon Carpet Mats and Coir see below
Nylon is the strongest fiber of all the carpets, with excellent resistance to abrasion, insects, molding, mildew, rot, and many chemicals. It is easy to maintain and dye, while upholding its color admirably. Nylon is durable and static free, maintains fiber height, and resists soiling or staining.
Please check out my carpet cleaner recommendations below.
T.Davis Recommendation Carpet Cleaning solution’s:
#1 ALL purpose cleaner Sol-u-Mel stain remover
Resolve carpet cleaner
409 carpet/spot stain remover
Oxi Clean carpet cleaner
Basic Cleaning Steps: How to clean your carpet after a spill:
This is for Nylon carpet material ONLY.
Simply Shake out heavy debris outside.
vva.scoop up as much of the spill as possible. -do not rub—area with clean white cloths to remove excess moisture. Use a wet/dry vac if spill is large ( see below ).
2.Apply a warm—not hot—water and blot with clean white cloths. Repeat until no stain is evident on cloth. If stain remains on carpet, make a solution of (1/4) teaspoon liquid dishwashing detergent to 1 cup warm water. Using a clean white cloth, apply the solution to the stained area and let soak about 5 minutes. Rinse with clear warm water and blot to remove excess moisture. Repeat until all detergent is removed to avoid resoling.
3.Be mindful of the weather conditions; snowstorms ,heavy winds and rain. Be sure to bring your doormats inside for protection.
Lightweight BISSELL Spot lifter Power brush Handheld Deep Cleaner $40-$60 at your local Lowe’s or Walmart.
- Handheld deep cleaner eliminates stains from carpets
- Includes rotating brush and removable brush cartridge
- 18-ft cord allows for extended reach without having to unplug
- Dual Power Brush uses double the cleaning action to lift and remove stains and dirt
- Sprays, suction cleans and dries in one simple step
- Removable brush cartridge makes cleanup a breeze
- Lightweight 4.1-lb design provides easy portability
- Shake out heavy debris outside.
- Use a stiff bristle brush and water to scrub away any stubborn dirt, mud, or stains.
- Lay flat or lean against a wall to dry.